Tuesday, September 30, 2008

In the beginning...

Well, I decided that it would be easier to share pictures and news about Sam in a blog rather than e-mailing and attatching pictures and such. So here it is. I hope this will be easier and I will do it more often than e-mailing. Right now sam is siting in his bouncer lookng at me, smiling, and blowing spit bubbles. He's so cute! The other day I was talking to him (telling him how silly I was because I'd lost my second pair of keys in two weeks) and I think he laughed at me for the first time. He was smiling and making a laughing sound, but he hasn't done it since. I think either today or tomorrow we will walk down to the library and get a library card. That way we both have lots of books to read. Oh, he's trying to fall asleep now....


So here are a few pictures for y'all! Enjoy!



He caught his first football at a Loop football game.

He's very strong.. look at him standing on Daddy's lap.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Sam! (and Ash & Dustin)
So glad you have a blog now. Easier for me to keep up with you. Looks like you are getting too big for your breeches, so I guess Auntie K will have to get you more clothes soon. Love you lots! Kisses!
Karen

Keith said...

Hi Sam, Grand Pops here. Writing from Germany. Tell your Mom to put more pics on your blog and to contact the blog masters and tell them to stop putting everything in Deutsche. Just because I live here is no reason to automatically translate the pages.

Looking forward to seeing you at TG in SA. You will get to meet Ella, Martha and Maggie. Maggie has lots of toys, so y'all will get along just fine.
Watch out for Ella she likes to clean ears with her tongue. And don’t even think about following her behind the TV or you’ll get growled.
Martha, well, she's Martha; but you and Maggie can have fun moving her bed around and trying to pusher her off of it. Oh yeah, she likes to steal things so guard your stuff, especially if it shines.