Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hodgepodge

Last night I fell asleep while I was eating my cereal. Mama wishes she had a video of it because it was really funny. I started eating oatmeal this week, and in a couple of weeks I will start on veggies. We'll see how I like them.


Look at me in my cool cap! Thanks Evan and Isaiah!

Here I am in my Pooh outfit from Uncle Daryl. Cousin Sarah and Micheal have one just like it!

My new favorite toy is Mama's cell phone that I ruined. I slobbered all over it and she couldn't hear out of it anymore, so she just gave it to me. I like to turn it on, press the numbers, and of course chew on it!

I'm so cute!





2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Pretty cute, indeed, Sam. No matter how much slobber you produce. Enjoy it now, my friend, because after you hit 10, you can't rely on the automatic cuteness factor anymore.