Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lazy Days

We stayed in our PJs all day today! It was great! Mama and Daddy took down my swing cause I'm a big boy, so I don't need it anymore. I got to see my Auntie Karen on Skype today and I got to see and talk to my Grandpops yesterday on it! It's really cool to see my family that live so far away.

Here I am looking out the back door at my puppy, Isabella.



My bald spot is starting to grow back because I've been sitting up all by myself for a long time and now I can stand all by myself if I'm holding on to something.

Playing with Daddy! We have lots of fun together.


This is what you are supposed to do with a football... right?
A note from Mama: The other day, I stood him up on his changing table so I could pull his pants up and he put his hands against the wall and spred his legs and was standing there like I was going to pat him down. It was so cute, but I didn't have the camera and I'm not gonna leave him standing alone much less on top of his changing table!



No comments: