Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Long time no see


I like to try to eat the glass, actually, the cold feels really good on my gums.

I like to ride on Daddy's shoulders while using his ears for handles!





I'm dashing in my style show outfit!



I think banana makes a great hair product, don't you?




Oh yea, now that's a hair due!



I like to read magazines..... and by reading I mean tearing up.



Sorry i't been so long. Mama has been really busy with me. I started really crawling on Wednesday last week while I was at day care. Now there are no limits to where I can go!!! (Except for the baby gates and Mama and Daddy saying no) I also am also a pro at pulling up! I can do it almost anywhere. I especially like to do it while I'm supposed to be taking a nap in my crib. Mama's afraid I will fall out or fall over and bump my head, so she comes and gets me.


Now who's boss?

Some sad news, I have my first ever ear infection (a double at that), so I haven't been feeling or sleeping well.

No comments: