Sunday, December 13, 2009

Long time..... no post

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. We've been pretty busy around here. Well, I've been playing mostly and Mama and Daddy have been busy.


The other day, I had lots of fun playing in the laundry basket and toy basket. Here are some pictures of my escapades!

Ta Da!

Head and shoulders, knees, and toes!


I eat you!

Hmmm, cozy...


We are leaving day after tomorrow to drive to Texas. Mama says it's a long, long way and we will be in the car for a long time. So I can't say "all done" after only 20 minutes of driving like I usually do. Mama has all sorts of stuff she says will keep me entertained. I guess we'll see.
The next time you see me, I'll be on Texas soil! Home at last!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sam, repeat after me:
"Mama, are we there yet?"
(Mama says No baby, not yet.)
Then you say, "I eat you!"

That'll do the trick. Either you'll get there faster or they'll be compelled to stop and buy you lots of munchies on the way home. It works; just ask your Uncle Garrett.