Monday, October 20, 2008

Eugoogalizer


Whoa! There's a camera in my face!
I'm a Calvin Klein model! I call this face Steel. It's the same as all my other model faces. (That's a subtle reference to Zoolander for those of you who didn't get that. Heck, I don't even get it.)

Today I met David and Lori Persons. They are missionaries from The Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa. Mama and Daddy went to meet them in Africa before I was born. They were so happy to meet me and said all the women at Mulumgwishi were so happy that I was going to be born that they hooped and hollered! Maybe if I ask nicely, Mama will demonstrate for me.

Please pray that God will continue to provide for them and all of the Africans living at the station as food prices and gas prices continue to climb and it's hard to provide for everyone living there. Here I am with them!


No comments: