Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleep

A couple of weeks ago, I decided it was time for me to sleep through the night. All of this waking up at 3 in the morning just wasn't cutting it for me anymore. So now I like to wake up between 6 and 8. That means I usually sleep 7 to 8 hours (sometimes even 9 or 10 hours). Now when Mama gets me out of bed she says, "Good Morning, Love!" instead of just pulling me out of my crib without saying anything and falling asleep while she feeds me. I like it better when she talks to me and stays awake.


I have lots of new clothes now (well, they are new to me anyway). Uncle Doug and Aunt Allison brought me a bunch of Cousin Micheal's clothes 'cause I was outgrowing all of my others. Now I wear 6 to 9 month clothes and even some 12 month.

Here I am with John (Wesley or Calvin whichever you prefer). My bear from Germany is named Martin and he taught me all about the Protestant Reformation.

No comments: