Friday, June 26, 2009

ME in Various Places

This post was supposed to be pictures of our new house, but Mama couldn't resist posting some other pictures first.

Here I am at my almost 1 1st birthday party! That cake was yummy!





My Almost 1 Pirate Birthday Cake


I got to eat a Popsicle because we went on a walk and it was really hot. My mouth is full of blue goodness which you can see dripping off my chin!


I like the camera a lot!


This is what my hair looks like after a bath... can any one say Einstein!

(Can Mama spell it?)

We went to Boyd Orchards and picked yummy raspberries. Here I am standing by a grape vine. We can go pick our own grapes when they get done growing! Mama made yummy muffins and Daddy made yummy jam out of the fruits of their labor. We are going to go back again soon!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow Sam! Looks like you had a great almost 1st Birthday party! Your Mama did a great job on your pirate cake, and from the looks of your face in the pictures, it must have tasted yummy too! lol!

Sarah said...

Ash,
Your pirate cake was fantastic! I'm really sad that I wasn't able to be there to see it in person. I think you should make birthday cakes to earn money until you have to get a real job -- with all the kids in your apt. complex, you could make a killing! Sam's little face is starting to look more grown-up already. I'm so glad you'll post pictures to the blog so that we can see him as he keeps growing in the next few months. And yes, I do think he's beginning to look uncannily like Einstein.