Thursday, September 10, 2009

This week


Excuse me... I'm trying to eat here.
Note the tear of cheese on my face.


I just can't get enough mac and cheese!


Here I am in my "western" shirt.
I got a lot of compliments that day...


Pearl snaps, oh yeah!

________________________________________________________
A note from Mama:
Hello everyone! You may have noticed the Oliver's Lables ad as you entered the blog. This company makes lables for just about everything! If you have children who go to school or day care this is a great product. The original lables are dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe. You can also take advantage of their one of a kind "Found-It" system.
Not only are there lables for sippy cups, bowls, etc. There are also lables for clothes, shoes, and tags for bags big and small.
There are lots of designs to choose from for the children, and there are also some adult designs!
Following the link on this site automatically recognizes me as your agent. Shop away and spread the word!


No comments: