Saturday, September 26, 2009

rain, rain, go away...

Reading books is one of my favorite things to do. Lately, I prefer that Daddy read them to me; in fact, I prefer Daddy over Mama at the moment. He's more fun. (Except when I fall down and hurt myself, then I want Mama.)

I get to play with Joie on Tuesdays and Thursdays for a few minutes. She sleeps most of the time she's at my house, but I always am glad she's here. I like to show her how to use my toys.

On Mondays and Thursdays, I get to go to the DeepEnd childcare area at Daddy's school for a couple of hours. I have lots of fun with the workers and other kids. We play games and eat snacks.

Here I am with Mama. The last few days it's been raining all day. so I haven't gotten to play outside very much. I'm ready for the sun to start shining again.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Sam, you're growing up and starting to look like a little boy. And I'm so glad that you love to read. When you're six, you'll have the vocabulary of the average 9-year old if you keep it up, and then you can taunt the other kids with words they don't know. (Just kidding -- Aunt Sarah doesn't condone taunting the other children.) We miss you, Sam!

ps: Don't let Joie make you forget about Cate!