Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I just want to sing

My toys are all organized in the living room now thanks to this handy shelving unit! When I first saw it I went over and just sat in front of it staring at it's beauty.

Hello... is anyone there? I love to talk on the phone.

Singing is a new passion of mine. Mama or Daddy will sing one of my favorite songs such as the "ABC's" or the hippopotamus song and then I have a go at it while swaying my hips and bopping my head. Then it's their turn again!
And I've discovered that pieces of chicken make for good cars and my plate makes for a good race track.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really need to see a video of that, Sam! SO glad to not see anything posted about your still being sick, so dance your little heart out, and Eat More Chikin!
Aunt Barb

Sarah said...

You will be a singer just like your mom, Sam. But after about 13 or so, you'll have to keep that bum-swaying under control. Strangely enough, adult-people look at you funny.