Friday, October 2, 2009

Sad Face

I'm not feeling well today. I threw up in the night in my crib but I didn't cry so Mama and Daddy didn't know until I woke up this morning with dried stuff all over me and my bed.
Mama and Daddy were supposed to go on a date tonight, but they will have to stay home with me. I'll like that.

I only want to take one nap a day now, so on Tuesdays and Thursdays while Joie is using my crib I fall asleep on Mama on the couch while reading books and listening to Jars of Clay.
Tuesday, Mama and I took a nasty spill down the stairs. I was really scared because we fell and then Mama was hurt and that really scared me. She's just bruised up a bit and is getting better. I didn't get hurt at all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope Sam is feeling better! Falling is no good either! Hope all boo boos are healed! Love your page sweetie! Miss you!! Love, Auntie Les