Sunday, April 25, 2010

D.C.


Here's Mama and Daddy at the Capitol building. We took a very informative guided tour.
Man that dude was big!
Of course, Texas is much better than the rest of the U.S.
This picture was taken at the WWII Memorial
Taking a little rest. I found a little Korean boy I wanted to play with at this spot, but he wasn't interested. Most of the kids I play with here at home are Korean.
Washington Monument
I got to spend lots of time with my Auntie Les and Auntie KK. They took care of me and gave Mama a much needed break!

Mama was most excited to see this weinermobile! We saw it on the highway a couple of times then it just happened to come to the same gas station as us! That's a big hot dog!

My favorite part of DC was riding on the Metro train! Choo Choo!

No comments: