Thursday, May 6, 2010

Countdown

Mama says we are moving to Texas soon. (17 days!) I guess I'll find out what that means when it happens. She says we are going to live in a BIG house and I will have a BIG room to sleep in and BIG living rooms to play in and a BIG backyard too! I guess everything IS bigger in Texas!
Here are some recent pictures of me doing various things...
Hmm, maybe this is why all of Mama's bowls are cracking.

I wonder what would happen if I turn this on..... don't think I'll find out.


I like to pull my wagon around. My neighbor friends like to, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a big boy now, Sam! Can't wait to see you, and for you to meet your new little cous! He has his own little baseball cap too, and watches the Rangers play with his Dad. Hurry home to TX!
Aunt Barb

jessica said...

Cate has a wagon, too! She loves it, but can't quite pull it yet. Maybe you can pull her around in it when you get back to Texas!