Thursday, August 27, 2009

Home Again


We are finally back in Kentucky after 2 and a half weeks of Texas. It was really, really hot there. But I had a lot of fun. I got to see all my friends and family. And I rode on an airplane again. Mama and I flew all by ourselves down there and Daddy met up with us later.
I went to see my Nonnie in Idalou and all my family and friends who live there. I even got to see Cate! Mama forgot her camera that day so there aren't any pictures. I smiled at her and held her hand! I also got to see Miss Annie and my friends from Seagraves.
Then Mama drove us back down to San Antonio. I met my Auntie KK at the airport and then my Auntie Leslee and cousins Hunter and Noah came and my Grandma and Grandpops and GG Ruby were there! I got to go miniature golfing. I liked to put the colorful balls in the hole. Mama and Daddy got to go to Schlitterbaun without me. They said I can't go til I'm older.
Then we all drove up to Anson to see Grandpa and Jammy. And Uncle Doug, Aunt Allison, Cousins Micheal and Sarah. I got to play on a huge playground with Micheal!
Then we flew back to Wilmore and here we are!

Here we are a Maggiano's Italian Grill

I like to wear Daddy's hats....

And eat Hunter's face.



I'm not afraid of dogs anymore. Here I am playing with Maggie May.


I love my Grandpops.




2 comments:

Suzie Home-Maker said...

Ashlee,
I can't remember if I told you that I found your blog a while back. I love following it; Sam is adorable!
Are you not living in Texas anymore?
~Jessica Pabor Gribnau

Sam said...

We are in KY so Dustin can finish his Masters. We will be done in May and will move back to Texas!